Friday, October 30, 2009

General Overview Thing

It's good when your garden is resilient against manager-busy-ness. Things are still growing, and fast. Some parts of the garden are now more chaotic ("organized chaos") than ever, but hey, look at the false roselle:



It is not the "real" roselle, but a good substitute with sour leaves. I nicked this one from seeds in Nueva Ecija.



The evil-spirit-protection tuber (gabi-like) is finally peeking out of the betel leaves.



The patch of kamantigue came up nicely after the rains:



My collection of gingers is growing. Here's a langkawas I am about to transfer to a better place:



Large mushrooms from the rains:



And the most excellent bit of news: my achuete tree-ling, though barely up to my knee, is flowering and fruiting!





Some beans growing beside:

No comments: